Simpson Board Translators Course
Lisa Simpson Inclusive Dance Ltd is pleased to offer this fantastic course along with the online after support.
- You will learn how to support disabled choreographers to create their own dance work using a Simpson Board.
- You will be shown how to understand non-verbal communication and become aware of what the translator’s role actually is.
- You will also gain the ability to recognise what form of communication the choreographer uses and an understanding of how to use the Simpson board from a translator’s point of view.
For budding disabled choreographers:-
- You will be able to create your own work by working with the Simpson board, a systematic approach to choreography involving words, pictures, music and your own instructions to a dancer.
- You will work in a team supported by tutors to lead and be led by others.
- You will work with like-minded people in a supportive and creative setting.
The course is ideal for anyone who works in dance, with disabled people or disabled people who have an interest in dance making.
This course will involve a level of sustained intense mental concentration and may not be suitable for everyone. To discuss more tailored training for you/your organisation please contact Lisa Simpson email@example.com or
Telephone: 0151 548 0204 / 07252442377
The pilot course was supported by